Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lonely Lady Déjà Vu

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
When I was a child, I used to spend summers with my Mom and sister in a seaside resort in our country. It was what everybody did in summers. I remember myself walking in the crows of holidaymakers one evening along the bridge that promenaded to the sea and my Mom said: "Just look at this woman. She must be so lonely".

There was a lady walking past us. Her face and her clothes escaped my memory but I remember she stood out from the crowd because she was walking all by herself. Then I didn't realize that in 20 years time I will be this woman.

I travel solo and I enjoy it. I don't have the time to feel lonely when I have so much to see and do. And there's nothing wrong with being on your own.

Yes, times have certainly changed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
◄Design by Pocket